2nd Conference on Biomotors, Virus Assembly, and Nanobiotechnology Applications
Organizing Institutes: The Ohio State University; Center for RNA Nanobiotechnology and Nanomedicine
Date: Jul 29 - 31, 2019; Location: Fawcett Center, 2400 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH, USA
Important Dates and Notes:
1. For OSU faculty, staff and students, a special code is required for registration.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the limited offer, and indicate whether you need catering service or not in the email.
2. Registration deadline:
July 15th, 2019.
3. Registration fee: $495 (inclusive of three lunch and two dinner).
Registrants with abstract submission will be considered to give a talk.
4. All registrants will be honored a free one-year membership of The International Society of RNA Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine (ISRNN).
1. For registration fee, the online registration platform is a secure site. Payment by credit card is highly recommended as the registration can be confirmed immediately.
2. OSU faculty/staff/students can make the payment through department by internal journal transfer. It should be made to following chartfield: 18053-110793 and please include the full name of all registrants in the transfer description.
Alternatively, a check or purchase order can be made out to The Ohio State University.
They should be mailed or sent to:
College of Pharmacy
Attn: Adam Betz
500 W. 12th Ave. Parks Hall
Columbus, OH. 43210
Please include the full name of registrant and allow 5-10 business days for processing the payment upon receipt of check.
1. Credit card refund will be issued back to the card used for the payment.
2. Refund for payment by check will be issued a check.
3. Processing fees will be subtracted for the refund.
4. No refund will be issued if cancelling after June 6th 2019.